Liebster Blog Award for 2017, I Am Nominated!
I am absolutely honored to be a recipient to the Liebster Award of 2017. Thank you so much to Jacinta Thomas who nominated me through her blog, Jump Start Your Biz. Her blog revolves mainly around business and blogging, and she writes some amazing tips and articles on this helping people with their websites and businesses. Here is a link to her home page.
There are rules for participating in this award. These rules helps to spread the word and allows more bloggers to receive recognition and also receive the award.
Write a 150-300 word post about your favorite blog that is not your own.
When I was just new to the blogging world, there were a few blogs I looked to for inspiration. One of the blogs were The Parchment Girl (Kate Scott). I actually got a chance to interview her, check out the link here. Anyway, I often look to her blog to look for some good inspiration ideas for blog posts, because like me, she also enjoys making some amazing and beautiful lists. Either way, it can be said that she's kind of my idol, in the way. And she always make these AMAZING photos for her blog posts, especially book reviews and covers, and I'm just like 'how did you do that'... Either way she's great, and it's no surprise how popular her blog is because of it. Another thing I love about her blog is how clean it is. Everything, the entire aura of the blog is just elegant, soft and beautiful. It's just so satisfying to browse and a such a beautiful environment.
Provide 10 Random Facts About Yourself
1. I'm a skilled martial artist (karate/Tae Kwon Do)
2. I'm also a video game gamer
3. I am an obsessed Percy Jackson Fan
4. I'm also a huge fan of the sketch comedy show, Studio C and detective murder mystery anime, Detective Conan/Case Closed
5. My favorite authors are Rick Riordan, Elise Kova, and Rachel E. Carter
6. My wish is one day I'll get a kindle case that is signed by all three of my favorite authors
7. I absolutely LOVE hate-love relationship in books
8. I totally go into a mode when someone mentions the words 'Greek Mythology' (again, Percy Jackson)
9. I have vowed to throw a Percy Jackson book at the director of the movie's face (Chris Columbus) if that bastard ever show his face in from of me (I'm not kidding). #readthebookasshole. "Here, have my book. Just saved you 20 dollars so you can save an entire 40 million piece of crap"
10. I love coffee and my favorite tea is barley tea
Nominate 5 - 11 blogs/businesses that you feel deserve the award, who have less than 200 followers on Instagram
1. Alicia at The Happy Hippie
Nominees are still pending. Please contact me if you'll like to be nominated
List these Rules:
What to Do if Nominated for the Liebster Award
Back in 2011 the rules were a simple case of acknowledgment of the nominator and to nominate 5 more. Now in 2017 it is a little more involved and will continue to evolve as blogging becomes more accessible.
If you have been nominated for The Liebster Award AND YOU CHOOSE TO ACCEPT IT, write a blog post about the Liebster award in which you should do the follow:
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.) At the bottom of this post I’ve included a whole lot of images you can use for your 2017 Liebster Award.
3. For the 2017 Liebster Award I will be shaking things up! Write a 150-300 word post about your favourite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
4. Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (This year I’m making this optional. If you wish to engage with your readers it’s a great idea to include random facts about you.)
5. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here or simply link by to this post.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
7. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post or mine if you don’t have all the information so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it! Post a comment in the comments below so I can view your post and check out your blog. I personally visit each and every one. I visited a few hundred last year!!
If you have been nominated before at any time please share the love. Many people believe the Liebster award is similar to a chain email/letter and sure it shares similarities but the underlining idea is to help promote each others’ blogs.