Top 17 Struggles Only True Book Lovers Will Understand
1. Running out of books to read
2. Waiting forever for a sequel to come out.
3. Accepting a character's death
4. Being judged for being "too emotional" while reading
5. Being interrupted while reading.
6. Being asked what your favorite book is as if you could pick just one.
7. People saying you read too much.
8. Finishing a book and realizing you live in the real world and not the book’s world.
9. Finding out that someone you like “doesn’t read.”
10. Losing your place when your bookmark falls out.
11. Running out of money from buying so many books (and still needing to buy more).
12. Trying to decide which book to bring on vacation.
13. Buying too many books on vacation and not having enough room to bring them all back.
14. Making a literary reference that no one else seems to get.
15. Forgetting to eat or sleep because you’re too busy reading.
16. Being excited to see the movie adaptation only to find out that the director and screenwriters got everything wrong.
and of course....